Friday, December 2, 2016

Shops Day RP Theta Sigma - Ase, Elektra, Addison, L

Ase Sjong Looks at Bat "I still feel like a noob at school  it's just  like odd to me ."

Addison OBrian walks into the cafe tucking her phone back in her sweater pocket. She moves to the counter, orders a coffee and looks around. Her attendance has been sporadic and will probably continue to be, but she enjoyed her class and may as well have some coffee before going back home.

Elektra Matsouka looks around at the people coming in from shop classes  not seeing anyone she knows just continues to drink her coffee and people watch.

Elena Horatio walks in later looking around interest as she rarely attend shop and walks into this massive 'coffee shop" she looks around before slowly making her way to the counter to see what they had to offer

Ase Sjong  " Bat I am worried about my tante' Rose she's been all wierded out last few days and when I ask her  she says nuff'ns wrong but I dont believe it."

Addison OBrian gets her coffee and adds the cream and sugar as she likes. Turning to L she smiles. "I meant to tell you in school .. I love your sweater and jacket." she sighs and stirs. "I wish I could wear pink and purples without looking like a blind artists worst painting."

Elektra Matsouka Looks around  at the person making the blind artist statement then says to her Bestie Åse " Åse   adults cant get buggered by the lamest shite  but she does look like a train wreck lately but if it ivolves you I am sure she'd tell ya ... adults are odd."

Elena Horatio looks up at the menu ..smiling humming softly to herself then orders herself a smoothie and a baguette with cheese ' she turns to addy smiles 'merci. I wish I had your hair .. tres belle " she say sweetly and waits for her order 'your hair suits you ' she says cheerfully. She nods at the other girls in politeness.

Ase Sjong turns to notice the hairs of the two at the counter " Hi I think you both have nice hair ." Looks at Bat " We got room over here were there isn't any dudes to bug you if you want to join us." Åse says being polite.

Addison OBrian turns and looks at the girl with the green hair and smiles. "Thank you." she takes the offer and heads over, motioning for L to hopefully join her. She laughs lightly. "I'm Addison O'Brian. Taking the woodshop class at the school. she sits and sips her coffee.

Elektra Matsouka " I'm Elektra Matsouka aka The baby bat as my dad calls me Please to meet a fellow wood shopper."

Elena Horatio recieves her order sipping her smoothie a huge smiling creeping on her face enjoying the smoothie and she listens to the other girls blinkig as she listen but joins anyway as she was going to she sits down blinks 'im L .. I was there .. but I don't come too often .. she say softly nodding at elektra and ase

Ase Sjong "hi both of you I'm Åse Sjong   I take wood shop but the early class then i also take metal shop.with Mr. Bender.

Addison OBrian smiles. "Hi! Bat's a great name. My Dad probably would have named me that if he had a chance. Ash bat or hicory bat anything but aluminum bat." she looks at L. "Yea. Neither of us make them all ... or I have to go early to help my father with his bar." she grins. "Nice to meet you both."

Elektra Matsouka Perks your dad's a bar owner ? woah cool, they dont have bars here ,  kinda stupid old fogey thing something to do with this island being a old health place . looks over at L  Notices something but just keeps quiet about it cause  she just cool that way.

Elena Horatio smiles and nods 'yes it is a great nickname .. 'she giggles soflty 'my full name is a mouth full.. with about zree first name so yeah i just have people call me L ... my primary first name is elena Horatio ' she say soflty but 'its easier on me and ozer to call me L since im bi gender ' she state plainly. 'its a pleasure to meet you ' she say sflty 'im normal have addition cello practice so i come when i can which isnt alot ' she say with her french canadian accent

Elektra Matsouka " You two are very cool.  Me i was just born with ski's on my feel  and a love of gloomy metal  music , ha stereotypical Norwegian teenager. "aka Boring!"

Ase Sjong: " You two are very cool.  Me i was just born with ski's on my feel  and a love of gloomy metal  music , ha stereotypical Norwegian teenager. "aka Boring!"

Addison OBrian nods and perks up a little bit. "Yea. Statutes. Thats a kind of law, and a lot of cops and firefighters go there. It has a family license or whatever, but no one ever brings their kids in." she looks at L and smiles. She's getting more social ... or maybe that was the female part. Arching her brows she looks over. "Your Norwegian? From Norway, right?"

Elektra Matsouka " Bet my rents won't take me   oh well i only have 3 more years anyways  i can wait." by the way  my grands are from Cyprus.  i guess addison your Irish and L your french or French canadian?

Elena Horatio beams back at addy as she listens to the Ase "zat is still tre cool ' she say soflty giggling 'everyone has there strong suits " She nods 'oui im french canadian . zo im 3/4 french and 1/4 spainard ' she say soflty

Ase Sjong Sighs  Yeah I'm just Norwegian unless you factor that i'm Samii Norwegian then you have to say i'm 100% samii I think some call us lapps.

Addison OBrian nods. "Irish-American born and now I think of myself as Canadian-American-Irish. That covers most of it." she giggles and drinks. "What are you guys doing in Canada?"

Elektra. Matsouka "I am second generational Canadian  so i guess i was born here like my dad my mom is from cyprus but was born in greece. I'm here cause my grandpa got some crazy notion to leave the diplomatic service and buy a shipping company."

Elena Horatio chuckles soflty 'its all for new chances and new beginnings. ze spirit of the adventure or ze pioneer still lives on ' she say animatedly laughign soflty

Ase Sjong " my aunts taking care of me and my twin brother  My mom's unable to care for us anymore with her M.S."

Addison OBrian arches a brow. "A diplomat, huh? I could never be one of those." she looks at se. "I'm so sorry to her that."

Elektra Matsouka Yeah he was something like a diplomatic courier he would take messages from one embassy to another,  go get food etcetras basicly a gopher

Elena Horatio frowns 'im so so sorry ' she say leaning forward looking sympathic to ase as she listen. . she nods at Bat 'interesting ' she say truly geniune

Ase Sjong no worries  we were prepared for things at a very early age , my brother and i can't remember a day when she wasnt in a wheelchair or sick  don't get me wrong I love her dearly but we all get ill and  die someday  some sooner than later. i honestly pray that her pain will go away and she can be at peace and whole again.even if its just in a 6 foot deep hole ".

Addison OBrian nods. "Somebody's got to do it." she points out. "Can't everyone be the Prims Minister or some other high profile glamorous position." she considers Ase's words. "That makes sense. I mean ... seeing loved one in pain ... sick ... and for the LONG term? Maybe the right to die should be considered more often." she sighs.

Elektra Matsouka  looks at åse astonished at her words " Wow åse  i would of never expected that from you,  I would hate to be someone who had to decide that all tho. anyways", she says trying to change the subject to a more happier one " so i guess your not from theta ?"

Elena Horatio just nods along with ase as she is grateful for the things she has with her love ones being healthly . she smiels 'oui.. i can only imagine ze zing you're going through ' she say softly ' she turns to Bat . 'yes we all have our place in life and all places are important for ze world to function ' she nods . L not sure if she speak to her still just shake her head

Ase Sjong  takes a moment to think " we have what we have."

Addison OBrian shakes her head. "Alexandra." she admits. "You guys should come visit us someday. School gets out the Winter Break and then the fests REALLY take off!" she sounds excited. "I noticed they are getting set to build the Holiday House!" she shrugs at Ase's indifference. "We LOVE winter. But Spring ... THATS the REAL food fests!"

Elektra Matsouka Looks at L  Yeah thats true  I guess my place is to be here for my friends  and i been to alexandria oh wait probily not that alexandria   i been to alexandria egypt . laughs  but hey if you have food fests i am so there.

Elena Horatio listens at addy also new to alexandra then replies .. "it all seem very interesting ' she nods 'its all decorated all pretty ' she supports addy 'food is always a good zing ' she giggles soflty 'im new to zere but it seem like an ok place to be 'she say soflty '

Ase Sjong  "yay cool I'm not the only new girl in town ,  I tell you its hard to fit in sometimes , but again  i am glad not to be the center of attention here."

Addison OBrian chuckles. "No ... that's the one with an I .... we're the better one without it." she replies. "Oh yea ... they have a food fest and a contest between the chefs in town AND a test to see who has the better cooks ... the police or the fire Department." she grins. "We TRY and include all. Sometimes it works ... and sometimes it doesn't. We JUST went to co-ed bathrooms and locker rooms ...." he glances at L. "Mixed success on that one." she admits.

Elektra Matsouka I dont see the big deal in who uses what room I allways use whats the closest and cleanest 9 out of ten thats the mens room. I guess thats from my dad being my at home with me parent.  i am so glad the adults are catching on to what we " KIDS "are doing anyways.

Elena Horatio laugh with Ase "me ezer 'she chuckles 'i like to observe and be included but not alway center stage odd for a musican ., no ' she laughs ' oui im glad zat i dont have to choose based on what gender im feeling or my sex .. i like zat zey are forward think but oui its gotta some heat .. ' she shakes her head ' people need to just be nice to each other but .. sadly i know zat is ask too much for some people 'she say sflty and nods 'maybe one day .. 'she say hopefully dispite her realistic thinking

Addison OBrian shrugs. "Get sexually harassed by someone, you might feel different." she advises. "And not all kids are into it. I don't know. Males and females are different. That's biology, and no one can change that short of surgery. But even then ... while its not fair to discriminate against all the different genders, society now tries to force everyone to deny they see ANY difference in anyone, even if they are uncomfortable. That seems lopsided in the OTHER direction, you know." she looks at L and smiles. "Someday.....a century ... maybe two ..."'

Ase Sjong In Norway things like gender and sex dont make notice  we dont ignore it but we dont say you have to be this or that, we allways been like that   when we became  seperate from sweden we said  everyones equal  and now that inclues alot . so call me wierd but i dont see the issues".

Elektra Matsouka  Giggles  maybe we could do a protest to get the dults to lighten up about things afterall its the holidays.

Elena Horatio nods 'its all about respect.. respect the differences .. respect a persons thinking as long as they dont hurt people on any level ' she say pensievely . she bit her lip 'but it make you appriecate zose who don respect you.. i dont except people to understnd me completely because ' she chuckles ' i dont even completely understand myself ..'but yess .. i can see where it would be scary to be some one who identifies and was born female to be scared of a male.. ' she say trying to be consider.. 'even i get that way ' she nods 'and vices versa ' she smiles

Ase Sjong  I guess  i will never understand the big deal.   we have only one type of bathroom  a wc  wash closet  all genders  and we have  get this family bathrooms were dads acn go and change diapers and moms can safely take there sons for a wee. back in tromsø by bestie  helge was born male and is transgendering to female .  so i guess i will never know huh?

Addison OBrian giggles. "But when I DO try and look feminine, dammit! I want SOMEONE to notice!" she protests. She isnt terribly feminine at the moment. "Some of us have to work HARDER to be feminine." she almost pouts. "The holidays make it WORSE. Like ... the Winter Formal is the 17th ..... Males in tuxes or really nice suits. Women in gowns .... L in one or the other but FORMAL." she grins, teasing. She swallows. "Face it ... some men are scary. And some women hate men based on bad experiences." she smiles. "Well, in Canada ... you'll learn it .. they are only slightly ahead of the US here, to be honest."

Elektra Matsouka "Ha i would show up in a velvet cow print tux and full make up  I dont do gowns . Call me what you want i aint no girly girl". laughs and snorts a little

Elena Horatio nods at ase 'its the human condition .. to fear what we dont understand ' she states soflty . then she giggles at addison 'and you should if they dont notices.. they are worth ze agrovation .s he nods support her new friend . 'some have to down play zee big old hip and deaire ' she say jokingly .. 'but yeah some men are very disrespectfull and i can understand why zose women would hate men because of zat 'she nods and ponder 'i suppose ill have to ezer buy both or just do a feminize adjustment to a steampunk szuit if buy a zuit.. she say soflty 'thats my best bet 'she say ponder.. 'zat if i even go 'she say nonchalantly

Ase Sjong Cool I love steampunk and you should go  and yeah some dudes are scarey but i seen some scarey assed chicks to ," laughs" scarey as in a pissed off  girl when you accidently take her snow boots and  fill them with snow .

Addison OBrian looks hurt. "You wouldn't get IN. SOME of us have standards!" she huffs. "I'm not girly girl either, just RESPECTFUL of tradition and the rules and regs." she snorts in her turn. "One of the cops is very butch she says. She respects the rules, but wears a tux like the men." she shakes her head and finishes her coffee. "You should go, L ... tux or a dress ... whichever you are that day ... or ask Professor Sharp .. she's the cop who always goes in a tux or suit." she takes in calming breath. "My father and others work VERY hard. To have all that disrespected ..." she makes a frustrated sound and checks her phone.

Elektra Matsouka  yeah i can respect traditions  but   i am very uncomfortable in a dress .  maybe a pantsuit dress like they had in the 70's"

Elektra Matsouka looks at her phone oh shit the time  i gotta scoot

No comments:

Post a Comment