Friday, January 27, 2017

Girls, Gams and a Good Gab - Philomena, Rose and Judith

Philomena Kenner comes and sits after placing her order its noon and all ready she is wearing down " Rose I am so Glad The kid is away at grandmas till we get the Mayors House ready Mayor Cisero just let the place go to hell over the years. and i need to check for any lead paint and stuff.

Doctor Song " he was a total hermit hoarder type I have often wonder how many people are under the foundation."

Judith Baldwin walks through the doors looking thankful for her break. She recognizes the purple hair and says "Hi Rose." And smiles kindly to the woman she has not met "Good afternoon, almost..." She laughs a little "Going to see if they have any good muffins. May I join you ladies after?"

 Philomena Kenner: Oh Hello , I'm Philomena Kenner Mayor Kenner's wife Grab a Muffin and come sit with us."

Doctor Song Hey Judith Muffins are fresh and warm come and sit with us.

Judith beams "Oh house nice to meet you finally Philomena." She smirks at them both and says sideways with her hand beside her cheek "I did vote for him you know." She heads to the counter to order food.

Philomena Kenner Oh Thank You for your Vote on behalf of my Guy.

Doctor Song Don't have the Little Princess today? she was the cutest little thing .

Judith returns with her coffee and muffin after paying "You're welcome. And no Maisy today." She sits down and explains to Philomena "I'm Judith. I teach at the school. Maisy is my two year old granddaughter. I'll get her again on a break as their daycare has closures with the school breaks, and probably a weekend soon too. She has a six year old sister too...but our Penny's a busy girl now. It's all horses all the time."

Philomena Kenner " ah 6 year olds and Horses My Oldest Trevor was all about Horses too at that age Now he's all about video games."

Doctor Song Ah I met Little Luther but not Trevor, He in Boarding school back in England with Trevon's Dad?" Rose sighs " I just have my twin niece and nephew I didn't get to see them as babies in a weird way I miss that.".

 Judith Baldwin beams "Oh all the ages are fun Rose. What part of England are you folks from Philomena?" She sips at her coffee now.

Philomena Kenner Oh My Family's From here in Theta Originally from Montego Bay Jamaica But Mom moved here when she was recording in Vancouver , , Now Trevon's mom Lives here in Vancouver but his dad is In Chester England and has an accountancy there. That's where father and son are being schooled at the coal Hill academy. "

Doctor Song sips her coffee and then states" I cant have any biological kids due to some issues i have medically but some days when i look at all the wee ones i think oh i would so love to have one to care for ."

Judith Baldwin smiles at Philomena "Well that sounds lovely, but you must miss your boy." She turns her gaze to Rose "Perhaps you'll get some grandchildren to dote on when they're small. I'd say it's almost more fun.....and you can hand them back when they pitch a  fit."

Philomena Kenner " You can borrow mine ," don't get me wrong I miss them daily But with my oldest needing a disciplined environment and the house not being ready yet I figure its better for them to Party with grandparents than sleep in a guest room at the lodge." "and Rose Honey You just need to get a B.O.B.. or teach that boyfriend of yours how to take care of you and your "ISSUES"."

Doctor Song "What! huh ?" she turns beet red at the mention of adult stuff." Ok Just because I don't make out in public don't mean... Ok Ok sighs sex hurts me ."

Judith Baldwin looks delighted by Philomena "You remind me of my friend Connie." She laughs "In a good way." She looks sympathetically at Rose "I know I don't know you very well....but there are some products that could help you...unless it's like a need to see a doctor type issue? Hopefully this boyfriend you have is kind and patient."

Philomena Kenner " Well girl Kids don't grow on trees you want rugrats you gotta do the horizontal mambo. I hear the place in Alexandra does mail order and they have a de-sensitizing gel you might try that if things are painful, Or is it the OTHER kinda Painful cause if it is talking can help . and you got me to talk to."

Doctor Song starts to cry and catches herself. It happened a long time ago . , sorry Judith, I didn't mean to tell you my life story. But Phil's right i need to get it out and resolved. I'm really In love with Leo , Elektra Matsouka's dad but lately he seems distant. because i wont go to third base. "

 Judith Baldwin has nothing but kindness for this woman's pain "No it's OK. Don't be alone with this. If Leo's a good man, maybe he's afraid to push you before you're ready. And there's no harm in taking as long as you need." She frowns and eats a bit of her muffin. The world was cruel to nice people sometimes and it wasn't fair. She looks at Philomena, glad Rose has such a good friend.

Philomena Kenner So Your a 54 Year old Virgin," ? "gawd Girl I so hope not."

Doctor Song " oh heck no just since the bombing and the shrapnel scars on my legs and lower bits I just can't let anyone see that Its so ugly and red."

Judith Baldwin sighs "Rose, love makes people see you as a whole person, a beautiful person, despite all that. I've.....well I've fallen madly in love with a man who has some very extreme scarring from burns. He's a fireman. But I don't see the burns...well I do but how to say it. I see the burns but not as something to turn away from, but as just part of Hank. Does this Leo say he loves you?"

Philomena Kenner When I first got with Trevon It was awkward but then all he had to do was look into my eyes and say the 3 magic words and then it was wonderful."

Doctor Song " I'm Just scared that he will freak out When the bomb went off when i was in Kosovo i was 2 to 4 months Pregnant and very much in love with one of my Brothers in arms . I lost him and Lost the baby when the shock wave threw me into the wall divider. it saved my life but also took it away."

Judith Baldwin's heart goes out to Rose even more than before  "That is a huge horrible load to work through dear. Does Leo know?" She looks between Rose and Philomena.

Philomena Kenner " As for Leo Loving You, Girlfriend You know he does its all I ever here Him talk to Trevon about You really should just show and tell Rose, He loves you don't be surprised if he pops thee question. "

Doctor Song " He tells me i am special and important to him, maybe he said he loves me i get frightened . but i guess if i loved him i must show him i just hope he don't back away."

Judith Baldwin smiles warmly "Talk first. Tell him your fears.  And don't feel like you have to do anything. If you love each other, that will happen when it's the right time for both of you.....not to natter.....just be kind to yourself Rose."

 Philomena Kenner Yeah What she said Listen I got an Idea when we get the Mayors House repaired lets have a house party invite you ,Leo and Judith here and her guy ." and maybe you can wear a shorter gown that hints at the scars a little and see his reaction and this way we all can be there for support. if you want"

Doctor Song Ok but fair warning they are not attractive. and the scars make my legs look plastic and hairless. nice for shaving but um well yes that is half hairless."

 Judith Baldwin can't help but giggle "How short are you suggesting Philomena? Putting your dear friend on the spot. I would happily come to a party and get to know you all better. Hank has an odd work schedule so I'll have to see if he's free. And Rose, our bodies are what they are. Love yourself. I'm glad, despite the horrors, that you survived it all."

Philomena Kenner I wanna put her in a Starfleet short mini skirt from the original series , " she laughs" But i know you would not go there rose so i purpose a inch below the knee model. kinda play peek a boo with it. and you know i am a former model so yeah we can fix the look of the scars."

Doctor Song cries a little Thank you both I just hope Leo with stick with me, I love him a lot , My kids love him and Bat is just like my twins sibling . now a days , she even spends the night so much we gave her her own room."

Judith Baldwin giggles at Philomena "Well that would get a man's attention for sure." She gestures down at her own skirt "I'm still a fan of the short even if some people might think I'm too old." She looks at Rose "I would hope that he is the kind of man who will love you properly as a person, as well as the package you present in. If he's that connected with the children, it's a good sign...and speaking of children, and yours...I have classes to teach and I should be off to them. It was very nice to meet you Philomena, and Rose, if you need another ear, just seek me out. I'm a good listener if you need one. It's a small town but I'll give you my cell. My house is the one with the red door by the shopping strip." She quickly writes down her number and passes it across before grabbing her take out coffee cup to take along back to work.

Philomena Kenner Thanks Judith It was a real Treat to Meet you , You have a perfect day . "

Doctor Song " Likewise Judith I will call you Thank You both for all the support . " I feel a lot stronger now and yes I will wear a peek a boo. dress." She giggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment